Housing strategy officers from across the Cambridge housing sub-region meet every 6 weeks to:
- Work together to identify, investigate and respond to strategic housing issues across the seven districts of the Cambridge housing sub-region.
- Provide a sub-regional perspective on strategic housing issues, policies, consultations and research.
- Build and support linkages between housing-related groups and agendas.
- Provide information to CRHB and accept tasks from CRHB.
The group also supports the development of our Strategic Housing Market Asssessment, focussing on this issue at alternate meetings.
Terms of reference are available here.
Recent meeting papers
- SHMA: December 2015 agenda
- CSHG: October 2015 agenda
- SHMA: September 2015 agenda
- CSHG: July 2015 agenda
- SHMA May 2015 agenda
- CSHG: April 2015 agenda
(page under construction, further papers to be added, 3rd Nov 2015)