Cambridge City Community Safety Partnership
Cambridge City Community Safety Partnership (CSP) has a continuous assessment process that allows for strategic planning throughout the year. Cambridgeshire Research Group supports this model by providing a document on each priority theme, with the aim of each document to gain a better understanding of key issues in the district.
For the 2018/19 financial year, these themes are:
- Report 1 2018/19: Identifying and responding to vulnerable locations
- Report 2 2018/19: Domestic Abuse
For the 2017/18 financial year, these themes were:
- Quarter One 2017/18: Violence – Weapons and Vulnerability
- Quarter Two 2017/18: Anti-social behaviour within vulnerable groups – Drugs impact
- Quarter Three 2017/18: End of Year Review
- Quarter Four 2017/18: Domestic Abuse
A briefing paper was produced in May 2018 looking at bicycle thefts in Cambridge City:
The paper looks at the trend of thefts, location of offences and time of offences. The paper can be viewed by clicking here.
For more information about the partnership see Cambridge City Council Community Safety Partnership webpages.
All previous assessments can be found in the document library.