Cambridge City Community Safety Partnership
Cambridge City Community Safety Partnership (CSP) has a continuous assessment process that allows for strategic planning throughout the year. Cambridgeshire Research Group supports this model by providing a document on each priority theme, with the aim of each document to gain a better understanding of key issues in the district.
For the 2018/19 financial year, these themes are:
- Report 1 2018/19: Identifying and responding to vulnerable locations
- Report 2: 2018/19: Safeguarding people against violence and exploitation
- Report 3 2018/19: Domestic Abuse
For the 2017/18 financial year, these themes were:
- Quarter One 2017/18: Violence – Weapons and Vulnerability
- Quarter Two 2017/18: Anti-social behaviour within vulnerable groups – Drugs impact
- Quarter Three 2017/18: End of Year Review
- Quarter Four 2017/18: Domestic Abuse
For more information about the partnership see Cambridge City Council Community Safety Partnership webpages.
All previous assessments can be found in the document library.