Cambridge City Community Safety Partnership
Cambridge City Community Safety Partnership (CSP) has a continuous assessment process that allows for strategic planning throughout the year. Cambridgeshire Research Group supports this model by providing a document on priority themes. Each document aims to gain a better understanding of key issues in the district.
The Strategic Assessment for 2022/23 is available here:
- Previous Priority theme reports include the following:
- Report 1 2018/19: Identifying and responding to vulnerable locations
- Report 2 2018/19: Domestic Abuse
- Quarter One 2017/18: Violence – Weapons and Vulnerability
- Quarter Two 2017/18: Anti-social behaviour within vulnerable groups – Drugs impact
For more information about the partnership see Cambridge City Council Community Safety Partnership webpages.
All previous assessments can be found in the document library.