Cambridgeshire Constabulary describes Anti Social behaviour (ASB) as “as any aggressive, intimidating or harmful activity that damages or destroys another person’s quality of life.”
Examples of anti-social behaviour include;
- rowdy, noisy behaviour
- night time noise from houses or gardens, particularly between 11pm and 7am
- threatening and/or drunken behaviour
- vandalism, graffiti and fly-posting
- dealing or buying drugs on the streets
- littering and/or fly-tipping
- aggressive begging
- drinking on the street
- setting off fireworks late at night
- abandoning cars on the street.
As part of our work with the local Community Safety Partnerships we have been commissioned to undertake several reports on Anti-Social Behaviour across the districts in recent years. ASB is not unique to one district in the County so each district has had bespoke reports created or has had the topic of violence featured in a wider strategic assessment.
All of the relevant reports can be found below in the reports section as well as in the document library.
Useful Links and further information
- For further guidance and advice on how to report Anti Social Behaviour you can visit Cambridgeshire Constabulary’s dedicated page on Anti-Social Behaviour here.
For further guidance regarding reporting ASB by district please use the following links;
- Cambridge City Q2 Strategic Assessment 2017/18: ASB within vulnerable groups – Drugs impact
- Cambridge City Q2 Strategic Assessment 2016/17: ASB & Vulnerable Groups
- East Cambridgeshire Q1 Briefing 2017/18: Anti-Social Driving
- East Cambridgeshire Q1 Strategic Assessment 2014/15: Anti-Social Behaviour
- Fenland Q4 Strategic Assessment 2014/15: Anti-social behaviour
- Fenland Q4 Strategic Assessment 2013/14: Anti-social behaviour and end of year review
- Huntingdonshire Q1 Strategic Assessment 2017/18: Anti-social behaviour (St Ives Briefing)
- Huntingdonshire Q1 Strategic Assessment 2017/18: Anti-social behaviour
- Huntingdonshire Q1 Strategic Assessment 2015/16: Anti-social behaviour
- Huntingdonshire Q2 Strategic Assessment 2013/14: Anti-social behaviour
- South Cambridgeshire 2016 Annual Strategic Assessment
- South Cambridgeshire 2015 Annual Strategic Assessment
- South Cambridgeshire 2014 Annual Strategic Assessment