Huntingdonshire Community Safety Partnership
Huntingdonshire Community Safety Partnership (CSP) has the following priorities:
- Identifying and Supporting Vulnerable People
- Identifying and Responding to Issues in Vulnerable Places
- Target those who cause Most Harm
- Target Matters that are of most concern to our Communities
Huntingdonshire CSP receives quarterly strategic assessments that provide an overview of the partnerships performance, and provides a better understanding of selected community safety issues, agreed at the beginning of the year.
For 2017/18 the assessments will cover the following topics:
- Quarter One 2017/18: Anti-Social Behaviour
- Quarter Two 2017/18: Offending
- Quarter Three 2017/18: End of Year Review
- Quarter Four 2017/18: Violence
For more information about the partnership, see Huntingdonshire District Council.
All previous assessments can be found in the document library.