Fenland Community Safety Partnership
The current priorities for Fenland Community Safety Partnership (CSP) are:
- Tackling Offending, e.g. Shoplifting, Repeat Offending
- Reducing Victimisation, e.g. Scams, Hate Crime, Exploitation
- Supporting Communities, e.g. Road Safety, Street Drinking
Fenland is one of the community safety partnerships that have quarterly strategic assessments. Fenland previously received an annual document, however since 2012/13 they are now quarterly assessments to allow for a continuous assessment process that will allow planning throughout the year. Each quarterly document provides an overview of the partnerships performance, and provides better understanding of selected community safety issues. The latest of these are available below.
For 2018/19, the assessments will cover the following topics:
- Quarter One 2018/19: Tackling Offending – Fenland Offender profile and understanding offender need ( Q1 – July 2018 )
- Quarter Two 2018/19: Supporting Victims – Cyber crime and cyber safety (Q2 – October 2018)
- Quarter Three 2018/19: Supporting Communities – Alcohol and substance misuse (Q3 – January 2019)
- Quarter Four 2018/19: Annual Review (Q4 – April 2019)
For more information about the partnership please see Fenland District Council website.
All previous assessments can be found in the document library.