East Cambridgeshire Community Safety Partnership
The current priorities for East Cambridgeshire Community Safety Partnership (CSP) are:
- Vulnerability and risk
- Diversion and intervention
- Community engagement and cohesion
Since 2016/17, East Cambridgeshire has received briefing papers on topics of particular interest or concern throughout the year. Prior to this, East Cambridgeshire received a quarterly strategic and an annual document. By producing concise briefing papers it is hoped that key issues can be targeted more frequently.
The most recent themes are:
- Quarter One 2017/18: Anti Social Driving
- Quarter Two 2017/18: Hate Crime
- Quarter Three 2017/18: End of Year Review
- Quarter Four 2017/18:
For more information about the partnership, see East Cambridgeshire District Council.
All previous assessments can be found in the document library.