East Cambridgeshire Community Safety Partnership
The current priorities for East Cambridgeshire Community Safety Partnership (CSP) are:
- Vulnerability and risk
- Diversion and intervention
- Community cohesion and engagement
East Cambridgeshire CSP has trialed working under both models of delivery for strategic assessment and has agreed that an annual model is more effective for them. Therefore from 2018/19 onwards a single overarching assessment will be published, with additional briefing papers as appropriate.
Recent topics of priority assessment:
- 2018/19: Modern Slavery
- Quarter One 2017/18: Anti Social Driving
- Quarter Two 2017/18: Hate Crime
- Quarter Three/Four 2017/18: End of Year Review
For more information about the partnership, see East Cambridgeshire District Council.
All previous assessments can be found in the document library.