Published Joint Strategic Needs Assessments
The aim of a JSNA is to:
- Provide analyses of data to show the health and wellbeing status of local communities.
- Define where inequalities exist.
- Provide information on local community views and evidence of effectiveness of existing interventions which will help to shape future plans for services.
- Highlight key findings based on the information and evidence collected.
Recent JSNAs are listed below. There is a useful diagram here which summarises older work, also accessible through the 2017 summary of JSNA reports linked below.
Overarching JSNA for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough (2023)
This JSNA describes the characteristics of our population in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough and the key health measures for our residents.
Health of Adults with a Learning Disability Needs Assessment (2023)
This health needs assessment describes the health needs of adults with a learning disability living in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
There is also an easy read version of this document.
Mental health needs assessment (2023 and 2024)
This is an ongoing piece of work that will be published chapter by chapter. It can be found here.
Drugs and alcohol needs assessment (2023)
This report summarises the information currently available on drug and alcohol use and services across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough in early 2023.
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (2022)
Core Dataset (2020 & 2019)
- Cambridgeshire & Peterborough JSNA Core Dataset 2020, Updated July 2020 (Word)
- Cambridgeshire & Peterborough JSNA Core Dataset 2020, Updated July 2020 (PDF)
- Cambridgeshire & Peterborough JSNA Core Dataset Presentation 2020 (PowerPoint)
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough JSNA Core Dataset 2019, Updated July 2019 (Word)
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough JSNA Core Dataset 2019, Updated July 2019 (PDF)
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough JSNA Core Dataset 2019 Presentation (PowerPoint)
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough JSNA Core Dataset 2019 and Health and Wellbeing Strategy Development Presentation (PowerPoint)
- JSNA Core Dataset 2018/19 Peterborough Summary (PowerPoint)
- JSNA Core Dataset 2018/19 Cambridgeshire Summary (PowerPoint)
Core Dataset – District Summaries (2018/19)
Please note these are large documents and make take a few moments to open. Documents may open more easily with the Chrome browser.
- JSNA CDS 2018/19 District Summary – Cambridge (PowerPoint)
- JSNA CDS 2018/19 District Summary – East Cambridgeshire (PowerPoint)
- JSNA CDS 2018/19 District Summary – Fenland (PowerPoint)
- JSNA CDS 201/19 District Summary – Huntingdonshire (PowerPoint)
- JSNA CDS 2018/19 District Summary – South Cambridgeshire (PowerPoint)
Cambridgeshire Summary Report – (2017)
Cambridgeshire Themed Reports (2013-2017)
- Autism, personality disorder and dual diagnosis JSNA, 2014
- Armed Forces JSNA final report 2013
- Carers JSNA, 2014
- Drug and Alcohol JSNA 2016
- Housing and Health JSNA 2013
- Long Term Conditions across the Lifecourse JSNA 2015
- Mental Health of Children and Young People JSNA, 2013
- Migrant and Refugee 2016
- New Housing Developments and the Built Environment JSNA 2016
- Older Peoples Mental Health JSNA 2014
- Physical and learning disability through the lifecourse JSNA 2013
- Primary Prevention of Ill Health in Older People JSNA, 2014
- Transport and Health JSNA 2015
- Vulnerable Children and Families JSNA, 2015
Peterborough Themed Reports (2013 – 2017)
- Cardiovascular Disease JSNA
- Cardiovascular Disease JSNA Summary
- Diverse Ethnic Communities
- Diverse Ethnic Communities – South Asian Communities Supplement
- Mental Health & Mental Illness of Adults of Working Age JSNA
- OPP JSNA Final
- Transport and Health JSNA Dataset
- Peterborough – Summary of Themed Reports 2017
Archive – Pharmaceutical Needs Assessments