Published Joint Strategic Needs Assessments
The aim of a JSNA is to:
- Provide analyses of data to show the health and wellbeing status of local communities.
- Define where inequalities exist.
- Provide information on local community views and evidence of effectiveness of existing interventions which will help to shape future plans for services.
- Highlight key findings based on the information and evidence collected.
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough JSNA Core Dataset 2019 (pdf)
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough JSNA Core Dataset 2019 (word)
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough JSNA Core Dataset 2019 Presentation (PowerPoint)
- Autism, personality disorder and dual diagnosis JSNA, 2014
- Armed Forces JSNA final report 2013
- Carers JSNA, 2014
- Drug and Alcohol JSNA 2016
- Housing and Health JSNA 2013
- Long Term Conditions across the Lifecourse JSNA 2015
- Mental Health of Children and Young People JSNA, 2013
- Migrant and Refugee 2016
- New Housing Developments and the Built Environment JSNA 2016
- Older Peoples Mental Health JSNA 2014
- Physical and learning disability through the lifecourse JSNA 2013
- Primary Prevention of Ill Health in Older People JSNA, 2014
- Transport and Health JSNA 2015
- Vulnerable Children and Families JSNA, 2015
Peterborough Themed Reports
- Cardiovascular Disease JSNA
- Cardiovascular Disease JSNA Summary
- Diverse Ethnic Communities
- Diverse Ethnic Communities – South Asian Communities Supplement
- Mental Health & Mental Illness of Adults of Working Age JSNA
- OPP JSNA Final
- Transport and Health JSNA Dataset
- Peterborough – Summary of Themed Reports 2017