Health and Wellbeing
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Public Health Intelligence Team provides population health analytics to Cambridgeshire County Council, Peterborough City Council, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Group and to our partners.
- A guide to the Public Health Intelligence team.
- The Annual Public Health Report.
- The Public Health Outcomes Framework.
- Area, population and health topic profiles.
- NHS (healthcare) public health profiles.
- A health and wellbeing document library.
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough’s Public Health Directorate works together, but at the moment online Public Health resources are found on organisation specific websites: Cambridgeshire’s are here within Cambridgeshire Insight and Peterborough information is on Peterborough’s Public Health web pages
Health and wellbeing needs are also described in the local Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) programme. Cambridgeshire JSNA reports are available here by following the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) theme and for Peterborough JSNA please go to Peterborough’s JSNA.
Please note that all Health and Wellbeing data visualisations on this site remain in development and are for illustrative purposes only