Child Sexual Exploitation
This type of sexual abuse can happen to any child, anytime, anywhere and that is why tackling CSE remains a high priority for us. Our research aims to raise awareness of CSE and recognise the extent to which it occurs within Cambridgeshire in order to better inform local CSE based decisions.
The research group has been commissioned to provide bespoke CSE briefing reports as well as strategic assessments across the districts in Cambridgeshire. These reports can be found below.
Useful links and further information:
All of the following reports can also be found in the document library
- Cambridge City Q4 Strategic Assessment 2016/17: Exploitation & End of Year review
- Cambridge City Annual Strategic Assessment 2015/16
- East Cambridgeshire Q1 Strategic Assessment 2015/16: Children and Young People at Risk of Harm
- Huntingdonshire Q3 Strategic Assessment 2016/17: Child Sexual Exploitation
- Huntingdonshire Q2 Strategic Assessment 2014/15: Child Sexual Exploitation
- Fenland Q1 Strategic Assessment 2015/16: Children at risk of harm
- Child Sexual Exploitation in South Cambridgeshire, Briefing Paper (August 2015)