Homes for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
Homes for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough is a group of housing associations “Working together to increase the number of affordable homes available in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough”.
You can find their website here: https://www.homescp.co.uk/
In 2020, the forum run by Homes for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough merged with the older housing provider & enabler forum, as there was a huge overlap in membership and agendas.
This page provides some older meeting papers and terms of reference for the Housing providers and enablers forum, in case they prove useful reference in future.
However from 2021 onwards, the main forum for housing association and housing development links has trasferred over, and now incorporates liaison opportunities with the district housing enablers as part of the group’s quarterly agendas.
You can find out more at www.homescp.co.uk
Archive of housing provider & enabler papers (up to 2019)
Every 3 months a group of housing providers who are developing new homes in the Cambridge housing sub-region meet to learn about, discuss and progress issues about developing new homes. Meetings are usually held at the offices of South Cambridgeshire District Council.
- Agenda 20th Sept 2019
- CPCA housing programme review slides
- Link to “postcode project” draft-report
- Meeting notes draft-notes-sept-2019
- Agenda 17 May 2019
- CPCA housing programme slides
- Draft project plan for new build adaptability project (circulated)
- Note from Homes England (circulated)
- Link to “postcode project” survey here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PRQK5N2
- Meeting notes cambs-rp-and-enablers-forum-notes-may-2019
- Agenda 18 January 2019
- Link to Greater Cambridge housing strategy document and consultation here
- Combined Authority housing programme page here (link takes you to the page on CPCA website) and printable note here
- Help to Buy update
- DAHA update and flyer
- Meeting notes here notes-jan-2019
- Agenda 10 Oct 2018
- Presentations for the three Cambridge Cleantech “elevator pitches”; circulated via email following the meeting
- Meeting notes