About the Cambridge Sub-region Strategic Housing Group (CSHG)
Housing strategy officers from across the Cambridge housing sub-region meet every 2 months to:
- Identify, investigate and respond to strategic housing issues across the seven districts of the Cambridge housing sub-region.
- Provide a sub-regional perspective on strategic housing issues, policies, consultations and research.
- Build and support linkages between housing-related groups and agendas.
- Provide information to CRHB and accept tasks from CRHB.
The group also supports the development of our Strategic Housing Market Asssessment, focussing on this issue at alternate meetings. The group’s terms of reference are available here.
Recent meeting papers
- Jan 2018: AGENDA Jan 2018; Counting apples and pears: note on data about housing delivery
- July 2017: AGENDA, Housing Infrastructure Fund note, Space Standards proposal note, April 2017 notes (updated at July meeting)
- April 2017: CSHG meeting notes
- Dec 2016 AGENDA and NOTES
- July 2016 Agenda SHMA + CSHG and Strategic Planning Framework – Initial scoping
- May 2016 Agenda CSHG + SHMA
- SHMA: December 2015 Agenda
- CSHG: October 2015 Agenda
- SHMA: September 2015 Agenda
- CSHG: July 2015 Agenda
- SHMA May 2015 Agenda
- CSHG: April 2015 Agenda