Housing is key to everyone's health, well-being and employment opportunities. It is vital to a thriving, healthy local economy.
Across Cambridge, East Cambridgeshire, Fenland, Huntingdonshire, South Cambridgeshire, Forest Heath and St Edmundsbury, the Cambridge sub-Regional Housing Board (CRHB) works with its partners to share learning and experience to:
- Deliver new homes and communities to support economic success.
- Ensure homes and services support better health and wellbeing.
- Improve standards in existing homes and encourage best use of all homes.
- Identify and meet housing need, extend housing choice and tackle homelessness.
These are CRHB's four priorities, all of which will only be achieved by working closely with our partners. You can find our current action plan here.
About the housing pages
The four priorities have been used to organise these website pages. Each priority has four pages which set out:
- Headlines: introducing the priority and providing some background
- Data: information to help us understand our local issues
- Resources: strategies, good practice and publications which inform our approach and help us learn from others
- Partners: national, regional and local partners and the groups who work together.
Our two Suffolk partners (Forest Heath and St Edmundsbury) as also members of the Suffolk Strategic Housing Partnership. You can find out more about the Partnership here.
You can click on these buttons to find some of our most popular pages...
We're always looking to update and improve these pages, so your feedback on them is very welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org