This page has been created to help partners across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough work together to better understand, share good practice and adopt new approaches to people with no recourse to public funds (NRTPF).
A task and finish group has been set up in June 2020 to feed into the ‘excluded groups’ workstream for Covid-19.
Papers for the group’s work are being gathered and stored in this area to help us learn from, and share the information as the work progresses. You can find meeting papers below, sorted by meeting date (most recent at the top of the page).
You can find other resources on this page (link to be added), where we are building up a toolkit aiming to help people find answers to their questions about “no recourse” and related issues, to help locate local partners who can help, and overcome some barriers for people who may have no recourse or other related situations. Some of the resources come from national agencies; some are more local.
22 July 2020 meeting
- Agenda 22 July
- You can find a NRPF tool to help people who are migrants to sort out their particular support and housing options, at http://migrantfamilies.nrpfnetwork.org.uk/
- NRPF factsheet about healthcare including prescriptions here. Brief note (using the NRPF factsheet) about prescription charges for people with no recourse.
- Actions to follow
- After the meeting
- Sharing the Children’s Society Report “A Lifeline for All: Children and Families with No Recourse to Public Funds” here.
8 July 2020 meeting
- Agenda 8 July 2020
- Covid19 highlight report 2 July 2020
- Inclusive Cities: NRPF and COVID slides and Research Briefing
- NRTPF and covid note from HDC including some changes to govt guidance
- Citizens Advice Report: “Nowhere to Turn: How immigration rules are preventing people from getting support during the coronavirus pandemic”
- Actions-8 July 2020
- After the meeting
- Step down pathways – 2 July: slides from NRPF network training session
24 June 2020 meeting
- Agenda 23rd June 2020
- Link to article about Covid-19 and NRPF
- Link to covid-structure-diagram to help show where the NRPF group fits in
- Blank survey form (pdf) to gather local information from partners
- NRTPF actions 24 June
- After the meeting: news of Anglian Water’s Positive Difference Fund was announced, please follow this link to find out more