This page provides links to various local housing-related needs assessments to be aware of. They are produced by a variety of partners and will have different purposes and publication dates.
Some assessments, while not directly focused on housing issues, have some important messages for housing partners to be aware of.
The list is a work in progress – meaning more assessments will be added in time – they are arranged by publication date (the most recent first):
- Housing Need Survey Evaluation Report published February 2024 by Cambridgeshire & Peterborough ICS (Integrated Care System)
- Diamond Affordability Analysis 2023 published July 2023 by The Housing Board for Cambridgeshire, Peterborough & West Suffolk
- Mapping barriers to healthcare access for people experiencing homelessness in Cambridge published May 2023 by Cambridge Homelessness Impact and Research Network (CHIRN)
- Northstowe: a survey of residents published February 2023 by Cambridgeshire County Council
- Tackling Health Inequalities published in February 2023 by Healthwatch Cambridgeshire
- Older People’s accommodation demand profiles published 2023 by Cambridgeshire County Council
- Housing needs of specific groups published October 2021 by G.L Hearn
- Delivering Affordable Housing for our Hospital Workers: The Case for Change (summary document) published February 2020, prepared by Savills’ Research team and published by Cambridge University Hospitals (CUH)
- Older people’s housing, care and support needs in Greater Cambridge 2017-2036 published November 2017 by Sheffield-Hallam University
- Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessment published October 2016 by ORS (excludes Fenland)