Previous JSNAs, other relevant analysis, and future work
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Insight is a repository of information about our area. Previous JSNAs and similar work includes:
- The ‘Core Dataset’ which was published in 2019 and 2020.
- Pharmaceutical Needs Assessments for 2022 and previous years.
- Drugs and Alcohol needs assessment, published in 2023.
- Health of Adults with a Learning Disability needs assessment, published 2023.
- Mental Health Needs Assessment, published 2023 and further chapters awaited later in 2023 and 2024.
- Work looking at the impact of COVID-19 on health and on children and young people.
Other Census resources on Insight that may be useful include Census 2021 topic summaries produced by local authority analysts. Insight also includes Map Explorer and Data Explorer tools which allow the user to find Census data of interest. The Office for National Statistics produce useful resources based on the Census, in particular the ONS mapping tool ONS Census map and the Census 2021 custom area profile. Census data published by the ONS is also available on the Nomis website.
For small areas, Insight includes ward profiles (on the Insight home page) and parish profiles. A new interactive tool is now available on Insight which presents Census data at small area levels for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.