Key local analysis and research
The work that Cambridgeshire County Council Business Intelligence service do across children, families and adults services, the Children’s Trust, and the Local Safeguarding Children’s Board (LSCB) is based on what we know and understand about the needs of people in the county.
Our needs assessments set out key assessments developed by Cambridgeshire County Council and sit alongside the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) which carries out research into needs such as children and young people’s mental health, physical and learning difficulties and the Armed Forces.
Key Needs Assessments
- Needs assessment for Children and Young People in Cambridgeshire, 2013
- Needs assessment for Children, Families and Adult Services in Cambridgeshire, 2013
Child Poverty Needs Assessment 2014
- Child Poverty Annual Performance Monitoring
- Child Poverty Needs Assessment Economy Data Section, 2014
- Child Poverty Needs Assessment Practitioner Feedback, 2014
- Child Poverty Peer Research Report
- Children and Young People living in deprivation, the disaffected and those at risk of disaffection, 2010
- Research on needs in East Cambridgeshire and Fenland, 2011
- Consultation work with families from central and eastern Europe living in Cambridgeshire, 2013
- Monitoring the impact report welfare reforms in Cambridgeshire, 2013