Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
The Health and Wellbeing Board and Network bring together those who buy and run services across the NHS, public health, social care and children’s services, district services, elected representatives and representatives from Health Watch to plan services for Cambridgeshire The Board works collaboratively to decide on JSNAs to inform the local Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
The Strategy focuses on the following six priorities to improve the physical and mental health and wellbeing of Cambridgeshire residents. In particular, within each of these priorities, we will work to improve the health of the poorest fastest:
1. Ensure a positive start to life for children, young people and their families.
2. Support older people to be independent, safe and well.
3. Encourage healthy lifestyles and behaviours in all actions and activities while respecting people’s personal choices.
4. Create a safe environment and help to build strong communities, wellbeing and mental health.
5. Create a sustainable environment in which communities can flourish.
6. Work together effectively.
Links to Health and Wellbeing Board