Co-production and co-design
It’s crucial that this programme is centered on the experience of people who have been through multiple disadvantage.
So far we have…
- Based our plans on feedback from people with lived experience, including plans for the Trusted Person approach.
- Built our bid for government funding on input from people with lived experience, as well as partner organisations.
- Gained insight and support from people with lived experience at both Tactical Group and Strategic Board meetings. To help with this, we’ve produced a note outlining the buddy system 061023.
- Welcomed people with lived experience to the attend Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Public Service Board (CPPSB) meetings to explain the difference this work makes.
- Secured the help of people with lived experience to put together case studies to help partners understand the Trusted Person model.
- Created a note summarizing the Peterborough co-production forum’s exploration of these questions…
- What have been your positive experiences of services?
- What would you change?
- What are the issues & barriers you face at the moment?
- How would you like to be involved to make change?
You can find a note of the meeting held in July 2023, here.
Please click here for a Ladder-of-coproduction image (thumbnail on the right)
Co-production groups have identified some areas they want to investigate – many of these enquiries have started. Here is a brief note summarizing the position at the end of October 2022.
- We have created a new miro board which summarizes the various system enquiries either planned or in progress, here
- We have set out the journey an enquiry may take – bearing in mind they will all work slightly differently – in this note system-enquiry-journey-310723
- Here, Carl of MEAM has summarized learning emerging from enquiries so far: System-enquiries-overview-310723
- We took the feedback of experts by experience about co-production to the Strategic Group in October 2023 to explore what more these partners can do to support and encourage co-production across the system. You can find the note here.