Feedback on Commissioned Services for Children and Young People in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
This survey can be completed by anyone who has either used a Cambridgeshire County Council or Peterborough City Council aimed at 0-25 year olds or would like to comment on one of these services. The results of this survey are reviewed and considered on a monthly basis.
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough SEND – Information, Advice & Support Service Questionnaire
All local authorities have a Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Information, Advice & Support
(SENDIAS) Service ; this service provides:
- Impartial advice and information about Special Educational Needs
- Help for parents, children and young people to navigate through the Special Educational Needs process
- Help for parents about their rights to make sure the educational needs of their child are met
- Help for parents to work with schools, education, children’s services, health and other professionals
- Information for parents about other support services and organisation
- Help for parents to resolve disagreements
We would really appreciate you taking 5-10 minutes of your time to complete our questionnaire; this helps to gather information about people’s understanding of the SENDIAS Service and help to inform how it develops in the future.