In 2005 The Research and Performance Team (formally known as The Research Group) was commissioned by the Minority Ethnic Network Eastern Region (MENTER) to produce a regional review of the available ethnicity data. The main topics covered in the review concern health and housing issues relating to Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) groups, with smaller sections on economic issues, BME elders and crime.
The report is available in the downloads below.
- Contents and executive summary (239.12 KB) (239 KB PDF)
- Chapters 1 and&nbsp;2: The national and regional pictures (34.75 KB) (34 KB PDF)
- Chapter 3: Demography (127.41 KB) (127 KB PDF)
- Chapter 4: Locations (1.14 MB) (1 MB PDF)
- Chapter 5: Health (56.41 KB) (56 KB PDF)
- Chapter 6: Housing (111.52 KB) (111 KB PDF)
- Chapter 7: Economic activity and employment (21.22 KB) (21 KB PDF)
- Chapter 8: Older people (18.43 KB) (18 KB PDF)
- Chapter 9: Crime and fear of crime (25.98 KB) (25 KB PDF)
- Chapter 10: Route map to resources (51.24 KB) (51 KB PDF)
- Bibliography and appendices (370.98 KB) (370 KB PDF)