This Joint Strategic Needs Assessment reviews the mental health needs of people of working age with autism spectrum conditions, personality disorder and dual diagnosis, living in Cambridgeshire.
Its aim is to assess whether services for people with these conditions are meeting current and future need.
Its objectives are to:
- To estimate current need and predict future needs based on demographic modelling.
- Identify the assets and current service provision for mental health for people with the conditions of interest in Cambridgeshire.
- Engage with service users and carers to explore the patient perspective of existing services and assets, to understand whether services are accessible and appropriate.
- Quantify local activity and spending on treatment of the mental disorders covered in this report.
- Identify evidence-based approaches to prevention and early intervention.