Cambridgeshire Atlas | Cambridge City Housing Stock Condition
The Cambridgeshire Atlas | Cambridge City Housing Stock Condition shows data relevant to housing stock and wider issues in Cambridge City at Lower Super Output Area (LSOA) level. Users can map and chart two different data indicators from a wide selection in order to explore patterns in the area.
Data included in this atlas:
- Housing Complaints, Enforcement Notices
- Property Age and Type
- Electricity and Gas Consumption
- Energy Efficiency Ratings
- Fuel Poverty
- Households Not Connected to Mains Gas
- Households Without Central Heating
- Crime Counts
- Noise Complaints and Notices
- Pest Control Activity
- Indices of Deprivation
- Population Estimate by Age Group
- Residents With Long-term Health Problem or Disability
The Atlas is demonstrated in use below
A background report is available here. Cambridge City Housing Stock Condition Atlas and Ranking Tool.
Some of the data listed above also features in the Cambridge City Housing Stock Condition Ranking Tool, allowing users to create a pool of LSOAs that are ranked highly for a selection of data indicators they choose.