Personal Independence Payments, GB, April 2016.
The statistics refers to the number of PIP claims in payment, registrations and clearances at the end of the reporting month.
To view key statistics for each Local Authority, single click on that particular Local Authority. This will show a pop-up containing information about PIP claims for each Local Authority.
Users can toggle between different maps by checking / unchecking the boxes next to the specific layers.
- Caseload – All : claims in payment at end of the reporting month
- Caseload – Special rules : claims in payment at the end of the reporting month assessed under special rules for terminally ill
- Caseload – Normal rules : claims in payment at the end of the reporting month assessed under normal rules (not special rules for terminally ill)
- Caseload – Reassessment claim : Disibility Living Allowance claim that has been reassessed for PIP.
- Caseload - % Normal rules awarded highest rate : Proportion of normal rules claims in payment receiving the highest rate of award (enhanced mobility and enhanced daily living)
- Decisions made: award rates (normal rules) : The percentage of decisions made where the department has made the decision to award PIP (normal rules only, excludes withdrawn claims)
Further caseload breakdowns are available through Stat-Xplore
To return to the landing page click
Embedded map taken from: http://dwp-stats.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Viewer/index.html?appid=4f2f5d71f682401b9b78ee5c6ea7887e