Progress to May 2017
- Multi agency project board established including seven district councils and other public sector partners, e.g County, Police and Registered Provider.
- Job descriptions and person specifications prepared, advertised and interviewed leading to recruitment of 6 of the 7 posts.
- National homelessness expert recruited to facilitate MOU development through multi agency workship on 16 May 2017 which will lead to sign up by all agencies at Public Service Board, and others in future.
- Website development underway through Making Money Count website.
- Software development underway to meet DCLG data research requirements.
Our milestones for May to July are...
- May 2017
- Workshop to develop our memorandum of understanding (MOU), more detil here (to be added)
- And from May 2017 onwards
- Newly recruited staff commence work
- Marketing materials for private rent solutions service developed
- Criteria for small interventions fund developed
- July 2017
- Software amendments completed
- Aim for MOU to be signed by Public Services Board, then to be spread more widely
- And from July 2017 onwards
- Homeless Prevention Training materials and approach developed.