In Cambridge, council housing is owned and managed by Cambridge City Homes, please see https://www.cambridge.gov.uk/housing.
Here is a list of housing providers registered with the Homes and Communities Agency who own and/or manage homes in Cambridge, with a guide to the number and type of homes as at March 2016. If you click on the blue provider name, their home page will open in a new window to help you find out more.
The homes are categorised as:
- G = General needs housing
- S = Supported housing
- O = Housing for older people
- L = Low cost home ownership
- <5 means "less than 5"
- Providers who do not seem to have a website are marked with a *
- Source of data: https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/statistical-data-return-2015-to-2016
Please let us know if you have corrections or improvements to make to the list by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org - thank you.