Social housing providers operating in the Cambridge housing sub-region collabotare on a number of issues, through the on-line Neighbourhood and Community Forum. The Forum aims to...
- promote all aspects of the work of social housing providers in the Cambridge housing sub-region
- exchange best practice and innovation in service delivery, encouraging service excellence
- support communication and incluence between social housing providers and CRHB
- support the contribution CRHB makes to inproving housing conditions and relief of housing stress
- promote links with the National Housing Federation and other relevant groups
- look for opportunities to work in partnership and to involve stakeholders, agencies and local communities.
Here are the group's terms of reference.
As time is precious, the Forum tends not to meet in person as a rule, though there may well be occassions for getting together in future. Rather, there is an e-mail list and on-line opportunities to share ideas and good practice as and when needed.