The Cambridgeshire Research Group summarise and uses a range of Census data to build a picture of Cambridgeshire, and other areas within the County. We recognise that there is a demand for such summarised information to be readily available and have endeavoured to aggregate and summarise data so that it is available in a range of formats for a range of uses. On the following pages you can find:
- Excel databases that allow customised selection of Census 2011 data at a range of geographies including: ward, parish, electoral division, market town, and districts with county comparator. These data tools can either produce a 2 page printable profile of your selected area, or display data by topic.
- County and district overviews have been prepared and provide a basic summary of key Census 2011 statistics
Elsewhere on Cambridgeshire Insight Census data has been analysed to produce:
- interactive maps which allow for visual comparison of areas by topic, and with the 2001 census data
- prepared maps of population
- topic specific reports
- The Cambridgeshire Profiles