Every three months we publish a housing market bulletin to show local housing market trends, comparing local figures to East of England and England figures. Since our 20th edition we've also covered Peterborough.
Each bulletin covers:
- Number of sales and valuations for each district, compared to the number of sales actually completing.
- Average and lower quartile prices.
- Average price per square metre.
- Average time taken to sell.
- Comparison of asking price to selling price.
- Private rents for 1, 2 3 and 4 bed homes with local housing allowance (LHA) rates.
- Affordability ratios.
- Comparison of the weekly cost of different tenures by 1, 2 and 3 bed homes in each district.
- "Ladders" of housing costs, converting weekly costs into picture format to help compare costs across districts, sizes and tenures.
Much of the data is provided by the Hometrack on-line market intelligence system.
Districts subscribe to Hometrack, to give us access to a range of data and analysis around housing supply, demand, pricing and affordability.
If you have any comments or queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback on our Bulletin is always welcome.